Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Revealing my submission to mistress, also for Halloween (Version II)

Revealing my submission to mistress, also for Halloween (Version II)
Mistress wanted me that my Halloween costume reveals my submission to her.
The first idea was to dress in my sissy maid uniform.
But what fun could it be in dressing in my regular outfit for Halloween?
Luckily, at last moment I found a solution: dressing as a sissy minion.

Featured video at my Youtube Channel: Being caught and dressed as a girl as punishment
Click for More Tips and Hacks Every Sissy Needs To Know
I have post a TG Caption and I typed the text of the second version of the caption.
That happens when you write and post TG Captions in the late night.
This post is for fixing it.
I hope you like both versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment