Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Girls have all the fun - 30 days bet

I blame the day I said my wife that girls have all the fun and I did this stupid bet. I want to come back to my bored male routine. I'm tired of having to wake up early because drying and dressing my new long hair takes an eternity. Not mentioning the time I spent doing my makeup again and again until it looks perfect. When I was a man I can wear my grey suit all the days I want, but now that I'm living as woman, I have to spend ours choosing clothes for not repeating outfit. And the worst, working all the day in heels is like doing on burning coals. I don't know if I'm going to resist the 20 days left.

This may seem hard to believe, but these female celebs born a day as men.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete